Sunday, December 7, 2008

Merry Christmas, Dad!

I thought long and hard about what I could do to show Dad how much we love and miss him this Christmas Season. I am not very good with expressing myself over the phone or face to face. I show my love through my acts and services. So I sat down on my computer tonight, and put together this movie for you, Dad. I heard this song the other day and tears came to my eyes and I thought of you. We pray the Lord with be with you always. Merry Christmas, Dad!

2 comments:

Ariana said...

What a wonderful video! I loved looking through all the fun photos of everyone in Kanosh. I'm excited that we can keep up with this part of the Lang family online, too.

Lois said...

We loved watching the video. The Lang's here love Kevin, too. Mom & Lois watched this--we'll get Dad and Nick in from outside. Love,
Lois & Mom