Also, you want to check out the Ben Lang Family blog and you don't have an invite because it is private. Email me, and I will send you one: ben_cat04@hotmail.com . We like to keep it private for safety reasons, but we also want to make sure all our family and friends get a peek if they want.
-Catherine
Friday, January 16, 2009
Dancing with Sammy and Nephi
This is a video I made for my personal blog ( http://benlangfamily.blogspot.com/ ) of the boys dancing to their favorite song along with a few cute pics. I thought the family might like to see it without having to get on our blog. However, if you want all my stories, you will have to check us out. Enjoy the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I loved the singing and dancing. I'm sure Grandpa Kevin was happy with it. Nephi and Sammie and are stars.
Love,
Grandma Gret
Post a Comment